How to Reset My Account Password?Updated 3 months ago
Don't worry is easy to reset your password. Follow these steps to reset your Phone Daddy account password:
1. Select the Account logo in the top-right corner of the Phone Daddy homepage.
2. Enter the email used to create the account.
3. Click Forgot password?
4. Re-enter the email used to create the account.
5. Look for the Account password reset email in your mailbox.
6. Click the Reset your password button in the email you receive.
7. Enter a new password and confirm.
Congratulations,🎉 your Phone Daddy account password has been reset. Now, you can access your account and start saving 😃.
Need more help? Feel free to get in touch with us here.
Was this article helpful?