Are there any charges for returns?Updated a month ago
- The customer is responsible for return shipping charges only if the return is NOT due to defects. All phones with functional issues will be provided a prepaid label by Phone Daddy.
- If Phone Daddy finds nothing wrong with the item once it is received, the customer will be charged for the cost of the prepaid return label. The phone must be in the same cosmetic condition as delivered by Phone Daddy to be acceptable for return.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable unless the item arrived LATE.
- The restocking fee will NOT be applied if the item is sent back in the condition it was delivered. However, if the item has been opened or used (only in the case of brand-new or open-box phones), a 25% restocking fee will apply with an appropriate shipping fee.
- Any shipment refusals, cancellations, or returns after the 30-day return window (after shipment) will also be charged the 25% restocking and shipping fees.
DISCLAIMER: E and F AS-IS F devices are NOT functional phones you can activate and use like regular phones. These devices are sold AS-IS with NO WARRANTY and are NON-REFUNDABLE or EXCHANGES.
Was this article helpful?